Length: 4 days | Course #01-0217
- Enterprise architect
- Business architect
- Application architect
- Solutions architect
- Technology architect
- Data architect
- Software architect
- IT manager
- Experience in business and IT development
- There are no prerequisites for the TOGAF 9 Part 1 exam.
- Candidate must be TOGAF 9 Level 1 certified or achieved pass result for TOGAF 9 Part 1 examination on same day at same provider as they take the Part 2 examination
Contact Us to Learn More
TOGAF Mastery: Certified training from APG is a packaging of four one-day courses for those individuals seeking to become TOGAF 9 Certified (Level 2). The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is the industry’s leading enterprise architecture framework based on open standards.
Exclusive Feature! Via integration with the APG TOGAF Process Library (ATPL), students using the WBT can view the specific topic referenced on each slide directly in the ATPL and navigate to related topics.
Participants that successfully complete all four courses will be uniquely well-prepared to take the official TOGAF 9 certification exams. Exams can be taken at any Pearson VUE testing center across the globe. APG can also proctor private testing sessions on site at client locations with appropriate facilities.
- Discuss enterprise architecture (EA) and its business context
- Discuss TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Discuss TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- Discuss TOGAF Reference Models
- Discuss architecture views
- Discuss TOGAF Architecture Capability Framework
- Prepare for TOGAF 9 Certification exams
Figure 1 Components of APG TOGAF Mastery: Certified training course
Figure 2 TOGAF 9 Certification Levels and Exams
Email APG Sales for pricing and scheduling information or call APG at 1.800.787.4028 or +1.651.204.9282
APG Course #01-0217: TOGAF Mastery is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and
complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program.