Length: 1 day | Course #01-0213
- Enterprise architect
- Business architect
- Application architect
- Solution architect
- Technology architect
- Data architect
- Software architect
- IT manager
- Experience in business and IT development
- There are no prerequisites for the TOGAF 9 Part 1 exam.
- Candidate must be TOGAF 9 Level 1 certified or achieved pass result for TOGAF 9 Part 1 examination on same day at same provider as they take the Part 2 examination
Contact Us to Learn More
APG’s TOGAF Mastery: Foundation is a one-day course designed for those individuals seeking to become TOGAF 9 Foundation certified (Level 1). The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®) is the industry’s leading enterprise architecture framework based on open standards.
Exclusive Feature! Via integration with the APG TOGAF Process Library (ATPL), students using the WBT can view the specific topic referenced on each slide directly in the ATPL and navigate to related topics.
Participants that successfully complete the training will be uniquely well-prepared to take the official TOGAF 9 Foundation certification exam. Exams can be taken at any Pearson VUE facility or proctored on-site by APG.
Figure 1 Components of APG TOGAF Mastery: Certified
Figure 2 TOGAF 9 Certification Levels and Exams
- Provide introduction to enterprise architecture (EA)
- Provide overview of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
- Introduce the Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Introduce the Enterprise Continuum
- Introduce architecture modeling
- Introduce architecture governance
- Prepare for TOGAF 9 Foundation (Level 1) certification exam
Course #01-0217: APG TOGAF Mastery: Certified is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program.