APG Learning Paths show how a series of courses work with one another for a particular professional development path.
- Business Architecture Learning Path
- Systems Engineering Learning Path
- Requirements Management Learning Path
- Architecture and Design Learning Path
APG provides a comprehensive set of courses to the business, systems engineering, and information technology practitioner. Courseware tracks include:
- Business architecture and modeling
- Requirements management
- Systems Engineering
- Analysis and design
- Process and project management
- TOGAF® 9 Certification Training
- TOGAF 8-9 Bridge Training
- Business Process Modeling with BPMN
- Business Service Fundamentals
- IBM Rational System Architect TOGAF
- Sparx Enterprise Architect Business Process Modeling
- Sparx Enterprise Architect System Development
- Sparx Enterprise Architect TOGAF
- IBM Rational DOORS Fundamentals
APG Learning Portal
APG is pleased to announce the delivery the APG TOGAF 9 Certification program online as a set of self-paced web-based tutorials (WBTs).
Please visit the APG Learning Portal information page for more details and a link to a free demonstration.
Integration with APG Professional Services
APG clients find that coupling formal classroom training with APG Professional Services ensures consistent alignment of the process improvement program with business objectives. By engaging APG Professional Services to assist your organization with process improvement and organizational development strategic consulting, APG ensures that the right messages are delivered about organizational change through the classroom experience. This also allows for effective training program design and customization of training content to more closely meet the unique needs of your organization.
APG clients that supplement formal classroom training with project coaching see dramatic increases in the practicality and sustainability of applying new development skills and tools. Immediately after the delivery of a one or two-day course, APG can provide a mentor (usually the same person who was the instructor) to work with the team to apply the classroom concepts to real-world project activities. By putting the new process skills into the context of the team’s real organizational and development environment and business domain, the team can immediately embrace the new skills in a way that delivers real value to the project.
Licensing APG Courseware
If you are interested in learning more about our curriculum licensing and instructor certification programs, please click here for more information.