Related BIZBOK Training
Related BIZBOK Presentations
- Business Architecture Value Proposition
- Rationalizing Business Strategies
- Value Mapping Fundamentals
- Information Mapping Fundamentals
- BIZBOK Business Architecture Modeling
Other Related Links
- View example BIZBOK model in WebEA
- Use ModelFlow to load existing content
- Deliver Strategic Outcomes value stream (model XMI)
- BIZBOK Metamodel for UML Profile
Want to try out the BIZBOK Guide MDG Technology? First download a trial version of Enterprise Architect and then click on
the Download Now! button on the right to begin your complimentary evaluation.
“A Guide to the Business Architecture Body of Knowledge®” (BIZBOK® Guide) from the Business Architecture Guild® is the premier set of best practices for the modern business architect professional. Sparx Services North America is excited to deliver the first BIZBOK-based modeling solution for the world’s most popular modeling tool – Enterprise Architect from Sparx Systems!.
Example Value Map for the Deliver Strategic Outcomes value stream
BIZBOK Guide MDG Technology
The BIZBOK Guide MDG Technology from Sparx Services North America is a free plug-in that you can easily download and install for Enterprise Architect and immediately begin taking the next steps in maturing your Business Architecture practice.
- Capture comprehensive and holistic business architecture content
- Support for all four BIZBOK Foundation domains (Capability, Value Stream, Information, Organization)
- Support for all five BIZBOK Extension domains (Strategy, Initiative, Policy, Product, Stakeholder)
- Multiple diagram types for each domain (e.g. Value Map, Value Stream Specification, Value Stream Cross-Map)
- Employ distinctive notation using specialized icons and shapes for all BIZBOK element and relationship types
- Generate professional looking reports directly from models
- Value Stream Specification report template
- Automatically build diagrams from model using provided diagram scripts
- Value Stream Stage Capability Cross-Map
- Capability Hierarchy
- Easily construct heat maps using Value and Capability models
- Visualize business architecture relationships using relationship matrices and traceability trees
- Easily build conformant models using the Quick Link feature
- Integrate BIZBOK-based business architecture models with other models created with other modeling languages and frameworks
- TOGAF®, ArchiMate®, DoDAF/UPDM™/UAF®, SysML®, UML®, BPMN™
For best results and to exploit the full set of features of the BIZBOK Guide MDG Technology, we recommend using Enterprise Architect v13.5 Build 1352 (the most current version as of 15 March 2018).
Click here to view instructions for installing and configuring the BIZBOK Guide MDG Technology.