Want to test drive APG ModelFlow?
Click the Download Trial button to begin your complimentary evaluation to see what you can do when you have integrated enterprise content at your fingertips when delivering architecture-based initiatives.
Integrated Enterprise Architecture Content At Your Fingertips!
APG ModelFlow is a platform to automate the exchange of model content between EA modeling tools and other federated enterprise data repositories. Currently supported EA tools include Sparx Enterprise Architect and UNICOM (formerly IBM Rational) System Architect, with future applications being integrated over time. The platform can also be used as a method for coexistence of multiple EA tools or as a migration mechanism between tools.
- Effectively exploit enterprise content for architecture-based decision making
- Seamlessly exchange architecture model content among multiple EA toolsets
- Reliably synchronize EA content with federated enterprise data repositories
- Confidently embrace holistic enterprise-wide perspective of business and IT data
Currently Supported EA Tools
- Sparx Enterprise Architect
Map external EA content to built-in and customMDG Technologies/UML Profiles.
- UNICOM System Architect
Map external EA content to out-of-the-box and custom USRPROPS modified repositories.