Want to test drive APG ModelFlow?
Click the Download Trial button to begin your complimentary evaluation to see what you can do when you have integrated enterprise content at your fingertips when delivering architecture-based initiatives.
Integrated Enterprise Architecture Content At Your Fingertips!
ModelFlow is a platform to automate the exchange of model content between EA modeling tools and other federated enterprise data repositories. Currently supported EA tools include Sparx Enterprise Architect, UNICOM (formerly IBM Rational) System Architect, Casewise and ServiceNow CMDB, with future applications being integrated over time. The platform can be used as a method for co-existence of multiple EA tools or as a migration mechanism
- Effectively exploit enterprise content for architecture-based decision making
- Seamlessly exchange architecture model content among multiple EA toolsets
- Reliably synchronize EA content with federated enterprise data repositories
- Confidently embrace holistic enterprise-wide perspective of business and IT data
Currently Supported EA Tools
- Sparx Enterprise Architect
Map external EA content to built-in and custom MDG Technologies/UML Profiles.
- UNICOM System Architect
Map external EA content, definitions and diagrams, to out-of-the-box and custom USRPROPS modified repositories.
Map external EA content, definitions and diagrams, to out-of-the-box and custom property modified repositories.