- Data Architecture offering [#07-0208-05]
- Application Architecture offering [#07-0208-06]
- Technology Architecture offering [#07-0208-07]
- DoDAF offering [#07-0208-03]
- UPDM offering [#07-0208-04]
Apply Relevant Standards!
EA-In-A-Box: Specialization Facet
The Specialization Facet of EA-In-A-Box™ extends the Foundation Facet and the Visualization Facet by
providing specialized offerings for different enterprise architecture domains and industry-specific architecture frameworks.
APG is an active participant in many international standards organizations
and works to make these standards relevant and useful to end-user organizations:
- Unified Modeling Language™ (UML®)
- Systems Modeling Language™ (SysML)
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN™)
- Business Motivation Model (BMM)
- Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules (SBVR)
- ISO/IEC 42010 (formerly IEEE-1471)
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®)
- U.S. Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Unified Profile for DoDAF and MoDAF (UPDM)
- Software and Systems Process Engineering Metamodel (SPEM)
- Service-Oriented Architecture Modeling Language (SoaML™)
APG provides a standards-based approach to business architecture based on TOGAF Architecture Development Method and OMG specifications such as BMM and UML.