- RAM Asset Governance workshop (5 days) [#00-0406]
EA-In-A-Box: Operation Facet
APG helps organizations apply best practices for architecture governance and asset management from The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF™) and the Reusable Asset Specification (RAS) from the Object Management Group (OMG).
APG offers a comprehensive set of services to help organizations realize their long-term investment strategies with effective architecture management:
- Establish architecture board
- Define governance processes
- Harvest existing assets
- Manage architecture repository
- Support reuse ecosystem
Standard Offering (7 days) [#07-0207-01]
Leveraging strategic partnerships with world-class tool providers like IBM® Rational®, APG provides organizations clear guidance on how to effectively use asset management and reporting tools such as IBM Asset Manager (RAM) and IBM Insight.
Using the TOGAF Architecture Repository as a conceptual model, APG provides a pre-configured RAM architecture repository incorporating existing architecture standards and reference models from The Open Group, OMG, ISO, IEEE, W3C, OASIS, and domain-specific industry groups.
- IBM Asset Manager Fundamentals training (2 days) [#01-0623]
- IBM Asset Manager licenses [#04-0206]
- ATPL+ IBM Asset Manager (ATPL+RAM) licenses [#02-0104-09]
- RAM Deployment workshop (5 days) [#00-0405]