- TOGAF Executive Management Overview training (1/2 day) [#01-0212]
- TOGAF Mastery: Foundation training (1 day) [#01-0213]
- EA Practice Assessment workshop (5 days) [#00-0201]
- TOGAF Adoption workshop (5 days) [#00-0202]
- EA Advisory and Assessment service (ongoing) [#00-0207]
EA-In-A-Box: Foundation Facet
The Foundation Facet of EA-In-A-Box™ lays the groundwork for an organization that is formalizing their enterprise architecture practice.
APG helps organizations establish a firm foundation for their EA practice and professional development programs, using industry standard best practices such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®) – the leading enterprise architecture framework based on open standards.
APG offers a comprehensive set of services to help organizations take this important first step in maturing their EA practices:
- Adopt standard architecture methods
- Develop professional skills and certify individuals
- Assess state of practice
- Configure architecture development process
- Raise executive management awareness
Standard Offering (4 days)
APG works to establish a common understanding of standards-based enterprise architecture by delivering our TOGAF Mastery: Certification course. APG provides each student with a TOGAF Mastery: Certification Combined Part 1 and Part 2 Exam voucher and an individual license of the APG TOGAF Process Library (ATPL) for personal use.