Products and Vendor Partners
- APG TOGAF Process Library (ATPL)
- ATPL+ UNICOM System Architect (ATPL+RSA)
- ATPL+ Govern Solution Architectures (ATPL+GSA)
- ATPL+ IBM Unified Process (ATPL+RUP)
- ATPL+ IBM Asset Manager (ATPL+RAM)
- ATPL+ IBM Team Concert (ATPL+RTC)
- ATPL+ IBM Focal Point (ATPL+RFP)
- UNICOM System Architect® (RSA)
- IBM Rhapsody®
- IBM Software Architect
- IBM Method Composer (RMC)
- IBM Unified Process® (RUP®)
- IBM Asset Manager (RAM)
- IBM Team Concert (RTC)
- IBM Focal Point™ (RFP)
- IBM DOORS®
- IBM Insight
EA-In-A-Box™ from APG is an integrated set of service and product offerings that provides everything an organization needs to:
- Establish an enterprise architecture (EA) practice
- Accelerate EA development
- Realize EA strategy
- Sustain EA investments
Supported by APG products and those from UNICOM (formerly IBM Rational) System Architect and our other vendor partners, EA-In-A-Box provides a one-stop shop for the people, process and tool elements of making enterprise architecture real in your organization.
The facets of EA-In-A-Box represent a set of offerings designed to improve the effectiveness and relevance of enterprise architecture in your organization.
Each facet builds on the preceding facet (from the bottom-up) and provides a long-term strategic roadmap for maturing your EA practice.
- Foundation – Establish an EA practice.
- Visualization – Build models of the architecture landscape.
- Realization – Make target architecture models a reality.
- Operation – Sustain investments in architecture assets.
- Collaboration – Enable EA teams to work together.
- Integration – Align architecture with business strategy.
- Specialization – Apply appropriate standards and frameworks.
The offerings of each facet are a collection of specially integrated APG consulting and training services combined with products from APG and IBM Rational.
TOGAF ADM Phases
- Explains how to derive an organization-specific enterprise architecture that addresses business requirements
- Describes architecture views to enable architects to ensure that a complex sets of diverse requirements are adequately addressed
Click here to view a mapping of how the different facets of EA-In-A-Box cover all of the TOGAF ADM phases.