We have completed the next beta (v0.5.0) release of the MDG Technology for BIZBOK® Guide for Sparx Enterprise Architect!
- Implement custom shape scripts for remaining foundation domains:
- Capability, Capability Instance, Outcome
- Information Concept, Information Concept Instance, Information Concept State
- Organization, Business Unit, Partner, Collaborative Team
As we selected UML Use Case as the base element type for Value Stream, there is a default setting you need to change to allow you to resize Value Streams without a fixed aspect ratio.
Here are the instruction for changing that setting in EA v13:
- Select Start->[Workspace]->Preferences from the main menu.
- In the Preferences window, select the Objects section on the left.
- Check Allow elongated Use Cases and press OK.
You should then be able to resize Value Stream elements horizontally and vertically independent from one another.
The UML® Profile for BIZBOK® Guide is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty. In association with this solution, the Business Architecture Guild and APG make no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of non-infringement of third party rights. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.