- Analyze EA related requirements gathered from Solution and IT Architects. Develop Reports, Dashboards and perform data analysis using Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
- Perform Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, System Integration Testing, System Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing.
- Use ABACUS, C, C++, C#, Java, VBA and VB.NET.
Primary worksite is New Richmond, WI, but relocation is possible.
Req: Master degree in Computer Science and Engineering with 6 months experience as Programmer/Analyst or GA or Consultant. Related exp must include using VBA and VB.NET.
- Write user manuals for tool enhancement macros used by Enterprise Architecture Core Team to help Enterprise Architecture community to more effectively and efficiently model and analyze enterprise data.
- Create documentation to educate and train Enterprise Architects to effectively and efficiently use newly distributed software licenses throughout the enterprise; edit and migrate data from prior repository to new Architecture repository; manage workflow content for Enterprise Architecture Core Team, including resource planning, developing schedules, and time estimation; manage content for Enterprise Architecture and IT Value Share Point sites to ensure they are current consistent, and correct.
- Schedule internal/external team meetings, including the preparation of meeting documentation.
- Design Enterprise Architecture Newsletters and Teaching Thursday Communications.
- Create internal marketing and communications strategy for Enterprise Architecture practice.
Primary worksite is Hudson, WI but relocation possible.
Req: Master degree in Marketing and Communication with 6 months experience as Intern. Related exp must include writing user manuals for tool enhancement macros.
If you are interested in applying, please click here to send us your resume.